Wailea, Maui, Hawaii
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
3 King Size Bed
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Dryer, Fully equipped kitchen, iPod docking station, Office space, Parking, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
Fall under Maui’s spell at Loa’s Lani. Known as the ‘Magic Isle,’ Maui has unforgettable beaches, world-class golf and spectacular scenery, and this modern villa puts you close to all of it. A spacious lanai invites you to linger in the warm weather and three suite-style bedrooms guarantee serenity and privacy.
Leave your car in the villa’s parking space, take the elevator up to the villa itself and park yourself in one of the chaise longues on the lanai. Try out local specialties in the outdoor kitchen, complete with barbecue and mini-fridge, sit down to eat at the al-fresco dining area and have a nightcap at the outdoor lounge area. The villa has everything you need, from an espresso machine and laundry facilities to Wi-Fi, and guests have access to shared amenities at the Wailea Beach Villas, like pools, a hot tub and a fitness center.
Thanks to the fold-back glass wall that opens to the L-shaped lanai, the great room at Loa’s Lani feels like one generous indoor-outdoor living space. You can enjoy a breeze while you sip coffee at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen, stretch out on the sectional in the sitting area or gather around the glass-topped pedestal table for a meal. The space’s neutral tones make it feel quietly sophisticated, and wooden accent tables, leather chairs and a seagrass rug add textural interest.
Each of the three bedrooms at Loa’s Lani has a king bed and en-suite bathroom. The master suite has its own walk-in closet and office nook, a junior master suite has a walk-in closet and the third bedroom has a walk-in closet and opens to a balcony. Features like dual vanities and stand-alone showers and bathtubs make the bathrooms inviting spots to rinse off the sunscreen and sand.
The villa is less than 1 mile from the sands of Wailea Beach, but it’s also worth making a short trip to explore Polo Beach Club, about 2.5 miles away, and Makena Beach State Park, about 5.5 miles away. Be sure to book a tee time at Wailea Blue Golf Course, just a half-mile from the villa. Whether you’re flying back to the mainland or elsewhere in Hawaii, make your connection at Kahului Airport, about 17 miles away, or Kapalua Airport, about 34 miles away.
Copyright © 2015 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Office desk, Television
- Bedroom 2 - Junior Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 7
- Ipod dock
- Iron and ironing board
- Located on third (top) floor with elevator access
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Lanai terrace with lounge area
- Chaise loungers
ACCESS TO WAILEA BEACH VILLAS AMENITIES
- Shared pools
- Hot tub
- Fitness centre
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 0.5 miles to Wailea Blue Golf Course
- 5.4 miles to Makena Beach State Park
- 0.8 miles to Wailea Beach
- 2.4 miles to Polo Beach Club
- 16.7 miles to Kahului Airport (OGG)
- 33.7 miles to Kapalua Airport (JHM)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Special events permitted (upon request only)
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair accessible