Cannes Area, French Riviera, France
5 br, 3 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Size Bed , 3 Queen Bed, Twin Bed
Hot Tub, Solar Heated Pool
Alfresco dining, Balcony, Barbecue, Dishwasher , Dryer, Fireplace , Heated Floor, Heating system, Ice maker, Iron & ironing board , Library, Lounging chairs, Office , Piano , TV, Washer
Experience both the glamour of Cannes and the serenity of the French countryside at Villa Z. Perched on a hill outside the city center, the villa overlooks the rolling hills of the Riviera and even has views of the mountains in the distance. The combination of traditional architecture and modern decor gives the five-bedroom home an unforgettably chic feel.
Beautifully landscaped and dotted with contemporary sculpture and a water feature, the villa’s grounds invite you to step outside and enjoy the Riviera sunshine. Bring your café to the sitting area on the covered loggia, or enjoy a meal from the barbecue or an aperitif at the shaded dining and lounging areas. There’s a pool surrounded by a terrace with a row of chaise longues, and for fun, a hot tub and ping-pong table. In cooler weather, relax by the indoor fireplace, pick out a tune on the piano or catch up on emails in the office.
Villa Z has both the charm of an old-fashioned French farmhouse—shutters on the windows, tile on the roof, a stately mantel over the fireplace—and the sophistication of a modern retreat. Cool tones of white, cream and taupe on the walls, drapes and upholstery feel restful yet elegant, but accents like metal-trimmed doors and a live-edge wood coffee table add texture. There’s more than enough room for everyone in the two sitting areas in the living room and TV room, and at the two back-to-back dining tables in the fully equipped American-style kitchen.
Each of the villa’s five bedrooms opens to the outdoors, so you can experience the breeze or the sun from the moment you wake up. The master suite has a king bed, en-suite bathroom with jetted tub, a fireplace and its own private balcony. There are two bedrooms suitable for adults that each open to the terrace and share a hall bathroom. The two remaining bedrooms also open to a terrace and share a bathroom; one is for grown-ups and the other is for children, with a twin bed.
While it’s tempting to stay in your own private haven, it’s not a visit to Cannes without a stroll down famed La Croisette or a peek into the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès. Indulge in a little people-watching at one of the nearby beaches, play a round on one of the area’s beautiful golf courses or treat yourself to some shopping at Forville Market or along Rue d’Antibes. If you’re staying a while, take a day trip to Cap d’Antibes or Juan-les-Pins, or continue your Riviera trip in Nice, Monaco or St-Tropez. Though you may not want to leave, a choice of the Cannes, Nice and Sophia Antipolis airports does make it easy.
Copyright © 2015 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Although the villa has not been fitted with air conditioning, A/C units can be brought in at your request.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4 - Child's Room: Twin size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Heated floors
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming Pool - Solar Heated
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Water feature
- Ping pong table
STAFF & SERVICES
- Welcome package
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Pool heating
- Hot tub heating
Points of Interest
- 2.2 km to Center of Montauroux with Restaurants and Shops
- 5 minute drive to Domaine de Terre Blanche Luxury Golf Resort & Spa
- 10 minute drive to Lac de St Cassien Nature Park
- 35 minute drive to Château Ste-Roseline Vineyard
- 38 minute drive to Le Jas d'Esclans Vineyard
- 98 km to Village of Correns and Chateauvert famous for the lavender fields of Provence
- 60 minute drive to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
- Maximum 9 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM