Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Caribbean
6 br, 5 ba (6 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
4 King Size Bed , Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
Heated Infinity Pool , Hot Tub, Swimming Pool
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Fully equipped kitchen, Lounging chairs, Media room, Parking, Terrace, TV, Wi-Fi
Nestled within a beautiful tropical setting, Oceanus is a six bedroom villa directly located on the world famous Grace Bay Beach in Turks and Caicos. This newly renovated villa comfortably sleeps up to sixteen and has the wow factor required for a truly memorable holiday. The best snorkeling in the area is just out your door, and several restaurants are within easy walking distance.
Oceanus features two amazing swimming pools. Both are by the beach with delectable sea views. Fire up the barbeque and enjoy some alfresco dining in this lovely setting. The terrace is covered, and there are plenty of loungers at your disposal for reclining in either sun or shade. Indoors, you will find a media room, a Bluetooth sound system, Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Housekeeping and villa pre-stocking can be included at your request.
Ultra-modern and supremely comfortable interiors await at Oceanus. High ceilings, plush seating and contemporary lighting fixtures and artworks combine in a symphony of style and sophistication. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. The open concept allows you to breeze from one area to the next, while soaking in that spectacular turquoise ocean.
Oceanus offers two delectable beachfront master bedrooms on the top level with king size beds, en-suite bathrooms and fabulous sea views. The third and fourth master bedrooms are both conveniently located on the beach and offer king size beds and en-suite bathrooms. The remaining two bedrooms have a queen bed and two twins. Get the rest and relaxation you deserve!
In a country known for ripsaw music and succulent seafood, Oceanus represents that ever illusive piece of paradise. In 2015, Grace Bay was awarded TripAdvisor’s coveted ‘Traveler’s Choice’ award for the top quality of its soft sands and clear waters. While plenty of water sports are located nearby, why not try a scooter tour for a fun change of pace? It’s a great way to see the island. And nature lovers should be sure to check out Little Water Cay, a natural habitat full of friendly iguanas. Have your holiday, your way with Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Guests will be charged a surcharge if power usage exceeds 1000 kilowatt hours per week. Due to this, guests are advised not to run the AC with doors or windows open or leave fans and lights on when not in the room. Please be comfortable but not wasteful!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to Beach, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4 - Kids Room: 2 Twin size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 6 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, View of Ocean
- Sofa bed and two twin size pull out beds in the basement lounge
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Media room
- Bluetooth sound system
- ipad with music
- Ceiling fans
- 2 Swimming Pools (only the lower level pool is solar heated)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Covered Terrace
- View of Ocean
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional guests
Points of Interest
- 7 minute walk to Turtle Cove Marina
- 3.1 km to Turks & Caicos Islands Tennis Club
- 6.1 km to Princess Alexandra National Park
- 8.8 km to Provo Golf Club
- Beachfront to Grace Bay Beach
- 5.8 km to Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
- Maximum 12 guests (fee applicable for all additional guests)
- Additional bedding for 4 available (upon request & at an additional cost)
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Saturday to Saturday stays preferred, other day periods may be considered
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM
- Utility fee: Utilities included up to 1000 kilowatts per week. If power exceeds this limit, utilities will be at an extra cost.