North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite), Pool
7 night minimum stay
2 King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
33 mile to airport
29 mile to beach
24 mile to golf
5 minute drive to grocery store
Alfresco dining, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, Fire pit, Ice maker, Parking, Terrace, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
Hale Koa is located right on the beach on the windward side of the North Shore in Oahu. The North Shore is far from the glitz and glam of Waikiki – perfect for a relaxing or adventurous holiday with ample time spent in the fresh outdoor air. Hale Koa represents a Hawaiian oasis for those looking to just lie out in the sun, but is also close to the natural wonders of the island, for those wanting something a bit more exciting.
Step into the pristine waters of the private swimming pool for a little cool down. A few steps from there and you will be at the sands of the oceanfront. The grounds at Hale Koa also include alfresco dining, a terrace and a fire pit, as well as sun loungers and sun beds. We’ve got you covered! Indoors at this non-smoking villa, you will find television and Wi-Fi, because you sometimes need those things during your holiday too.
This holiday rental has been built with the most critical eye for architecture and design, while showcasing furnishings from around the world. From the granite countertops to the hand-carved wooden railings, every inch of this home has been crafted to create feelings of harmony and bliss. The open plan concept includes a living area with comfortable furnishings and an overhead fan as well as a very spacious kitchen with a breakfast alongside floor-to-ceiling windows. The formal dining area with its uniquely contoured wooden table makes a great spot to share a special announcement with your loved ones. What are you celebrating this year?
Four large and exquisite bedrooms accommodate up to eight fortunate guests at Hale Koa. Two bedrooms offer king size beds and dual vanities. All of the bedrooms have air conditioning and direct access to either a balcony or terrace. Sleep in style with Luxury Retreats!
During your stay at Hale Koa, you can snorkel with the turtles at Sharks Cove or hike the legendary Waimea Falls. Or learn to hula at the Polynesian Cultural Center located just a few minutes away. The villa makes a great bet for a family holiday or a special event such as a wedding. You will also be within easy driving distance of the Ko’olau Golf Club and the Sacred Falls State Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- This villa is situated on a private beach. The only public access in the area is located quite a distance away.
- Oahu was the filming site of some of your favorite blockbuster films, such as Jurassic World and King Kong!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Walk-in Closet, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- Fire pit
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Grocery Store & Pharmacy
- 5 minute drive to Polynesian Cultural Center
- 5 minute drive to Laie Hawaii Temple
- 5 minute drive to Laie Point State Wayside
- 10 minute drive to Sacred Falls State Park
- 24.2 miles to Ko'olau Golf Club
- 28.8 miles to Lanikai Beach
- 33.3 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 33.4 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Additional bedding (upon request only)
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM