Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Caribbean
1 br, 1.5 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: once a week
King Size Bed
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Balcony, Surround sound, Terrace, TV, Wi-Fi
A sweet treat of a holiday rental that’s just the right size, Sugar Kube lives up to its name. (With sleek white walls and a boxy shape, the luxurious one-bedroom villa even looks a bit like a sugar cube.) Set on postcard-worthy Grace Bay with access to the famed beach, the property is the perfect backdrop of palm trees and turquoise water for a honeymoon.
You’ll feel like you’re in your own private world when you step out of this exclusive rental and into an intimate courtyard with an infinity pool, a daybed nestled under an umbrella and a row of palms. If you’re headed to the beach, be sure to take along the snorkeling equipment provided at the villa. After a day in the sun, try out local seafood on the barbecue, enjoy your meal at the shaded outdoor dining area and watch the sunset or the stars from the lounge area on the rooftop terrace. As you’d expect in a new villa, there’s air conditioning, Wi-Fi, a sound system and even a space-age pop-up television.
The first floor of Sugar Kube is an open-plan living area that uses polished coral stone, a seagrass rug and bright accent colors to a chic, modern-tropical effect. At one end, a sectional and generous coffee table have more than enough room for two, while sliding glass doors can be opened to connect the space to the outdoors. At the other end, the fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar with on-trend tractor stools.
Upstairs, the bedroom is a similarly open space, with a king bed on one side and a deep bathtub and separate shower on the other. A built-in wood headboard and side tables are echoed by rich wood paneling on the vaulted ceiling, and huge sliding glass doors afford views of the ocean.
The villa’s five-star ambience is matched by its convenient location. Not only is it within walking distance of the swimming and snorkeling at Grace Bay Beach, it’s just a 10-minute walk to Turtle Cove Marina, which boasts restaurants, shops, a casino and water-sports outfitters. Fit in a few volleys at Turks and Caicos Islands Tennis Club, 2 miles away, take in the scenery at Princess Alexandra National Park, 4 miles away, or play a round or two at Provo Golf Club, 5.5 miles away. When it’s time to go home, plan to fly out of Providenciales International Airport, just over 3.5 miles from Sugar Kube.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The bedroom has an open layout where the bathtub is directly behind the bed with no divider.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television, Ceiling fan, Private balcony, Safe, View of Ocean
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Pop-up Television
- Surround sound system
- Ceiling fans
- Pre-paid cell phone for local calls
- Infinity swimming pool (not heated)
- Direct access to beach
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Rooftop Terrace
- Balcony on all levels
- View of Ocean
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (once per week)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport welcome
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Turtle Cove Marina
- 3 km to Turks and Caicos Islands Tennis Club
- 6.1 km to Princess Alexandra National Park
- 8.8 km to Provo Golf Club
- Direct access to Grace Bay Beach (via a path)
- 5.8 km to Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
- Maximum 2 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM
- Air conditioning included up to $150 per week