Florence City, Tuscany, Italy
4 br, 4 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Bed, 3 Queen Bed
10 km to airport
Air conditioned bedrooms, Dishwasher , Heating system, Ice maker, Satellite television , Sauna
Scudo is a fashionable luxury property set in an exclusive location in the heart of Florence! On the third floor of a historical Florentine palazzo with an elevator, Scudo has been completely transformed into a calming and serene urban oasis. And while Scudo is an elegant and very sophisticated apartment, you will feel both welcome and exceptionally comfortable. Get the holiday you deserve!
Kick back in this most sophisticated area of Tuscany. This holiday rental features a sauna, so you can get into that sweet relaxed mood any time of day. Other perks at this private apartment include satellite TV and Wi-Fi. For an extra cost, you can also receive cooking, housekeeping and babysitting services, as well as villa pre-stocking and airport transfers. Just ask our dedicated concierge so you can hit your holiday running!
This exquisite four-bedroom apartment boasts traditional architecture that dates back to the 1600s. A clever monochromatic palette unifies the entire space including the minimalistic furnishings with clean lines. Lounge around in the living area with an eye for retro-inspired design. The stylish formal dining area includes seating for eight and lies adjacent the fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
Four magnificent bedrooms accommodate up to eight guests at this non-smoking apartment. Three bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms. The fourth bedroom will enjoy access to the hall bathroom with a jetted tub. The master suite offers a king bed, a fireplace and a lounge. All of the sleeping quarters provide air conditioning.
Scudo makes a great bet for a family holiday or a decadent honeymoon in Italy. You will be situated in lovely downtown Florence and within walking distance of Piazza del Duomo. The famous towns of Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza are all within easy driving distance and well worth a visit. As you will soon find out, Tuscan cuisine is itself quite simple, focusing on natural flavors – and perhaps therein lies some part of the secret to what Italians call la dolce vita, or living ‘the sweet life.’ Book your stay today with Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (may be converted into 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (may be converted into 2 Single size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Jetted Tub, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped, air conditioned kitchen with breakfast table
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite Television
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
STAFF & SERVICES
- Electricity, heating, air conditioning, water and gas consumption
- Porterage service available upon request
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Linen change
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Babysitting Service
- Welcome buffet dinner with wine
Points of Interest
- Located in downtown Florence
- 1.0 km to Piazza del Duomo
- 9.5 km to Florence International Airport (FLR)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 4:00PM-7:00PM
- Check in 7:00PM-10:00PM- Late check in fees apply (check-ins not permitted after 10:00PM)
- Copy of passport and permanent home address of each guests to be provided prior to check in