Lurin, St. Barts, Caribbean
3 br, 3 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: daily
3 Queen Bed
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Barbecue, Fully equipped kitchen, TV, Wi-Fi
It doesn’t get much better than sitting in the pool and looking down at the Bay of St. Jean from Bastide on St. Barts. This brand-new luxury villa in Lurin is just a few minutes’ drive from charming Gustavia but feels miles away thanks to a setting on a private hilltop lot with views down to the sea. Open-plan interiors and three bedrooms can easily welcome a group of friends and family or become a romantic backdrop for a lavish Caribbean honeymoon.
You’ve come to the island to enjoy the balmy weather, so slide open the villa’s glass doors and start your day with breakfast at the covered al-fresco dining area or the shaded lounge area. Bring a book and cold drink to a lounge chair on the sunny deck, or move the chairs into the shallow end of the infinity pool. Ease into the evening by tossing local seafood on the barbecue and passing out drinks from the outdoor bar or opening a selection from the wine cellar. You could stay out and watch the stars, or head inside to the media room.
The villa’s bright, airy interiors blur the line between indoors and out. Sleek white furniture on the covered patio matches the crisp white upholstery on the indoor sofa, and the two spaces can be completely opened to each other via fold-away glass walls. The dining area gets a subtly tropical hit of pattern from blue and white chairs, and the fully equipped kitchen is both minimalist and warm thanks to flat-fronted wood cabinets.
Bastide may be a holiday rental, but its bedrooms feel like suites at a boutique hotel. Each has a queen bed and en-suite bathroom, two have al-fresco showers and one opens to a private terrace. Built-in headboards, vaulted ceilings, large windows and crisp white bedding give the rooms clean lines and a soothing feel, and the spacious bathrooms invite you to linger in spa-worthy wood-floored showers.
During your holiday, plan to spend at least one day at the beach, whether you make the 15-minute walk to Shell Beach or the 2-mile drive to St. Jean Beach. Spend an afternoon or evening exploring Gustavia, a 5-minute drive from the villa and a great spot for window shopping or dining out. When it’s time to leave, plan on a 1.5-mile drive from Bastide to the island’s Gustaf III Airport.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, US and French Satellite television, iPod docking station, Private terrace, Alfresco Shower, Safe, Air-Conditioning, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, US and French Satellite television, iPod docking station, Safe, Air-Conditioning, Connected with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, US and French Satellite television, iPod docking station, Alfresco Shower, Safe, Desk, Air-Conditioning, Connected to bedroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air-conditioning in living area and bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cellar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Satellite Television
- Apple TV
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Exercise room
- Swimming Pool (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor bar
- View of Ocean
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (daily, except Sundays and public holidays)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Gustavia
- 15 minute walk to Shell Beach
- 3.4 km to St. Jean Beach
- 2.6 km to Gustaf III Airport (SBH)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 2:00PM
- Check out: 12:00PM