Gail Street Villa
Diamond Head, Oahu, Hawaii
5 br, 6 ba
7 night minimum stay
3 King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
Hot Tub, Swimming Pool
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Cable TV, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Fire pit, Flat screen TV, Fully equipped kitchen, Gated property, Iron & ironing board , Office , Outdoor furniture, Parking, Wi-Fi
Gail Street Villa is situated in the exclusive Diamond Head area of Oahu. Rising from the lush green landscaping with plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows, this private holiday rental in Hawaii offers an opportunity for friends and families to unwind in Pacific paradise. Whether you take a tour of the famous volcano crater or just make the most of the fresh sea waters and hiking options, this holiday destination offers something for everyone.
Saunter out to the spacious deck and enjoy a refreshing dip in the waters of the private swimming pool. Or perhaps a soothing soak in the therapeutic bubbles of the outdoor hut tub? The grounds at Gail Street Villa also include plenty of sun loungers, a lovely alfresco dining set for eight, a barbeque and a fire pit. Indoors, you will find a home entertainment unit, an ice maker and Wi-Fi. The villa also includes an office space so you can keep on top of work while away.
With exterior mood lighting outside, Gail Street Villa makes a great bet for a special celebration like a wedding, birthday or anniversary. The interiors are spacious and comfortable, while the beautiful wooden dining table with padded chrome chairs provides an exquisite setting in which to share a special announcement with your loved ones. The fully equipped kitchen features a large, U-shaped center island as well as a breakfast nook.
Five immaculate bedrooms accommodate up to ten guests at this non-smoking villa. All of the bedrooms include en-suite bathrooms as well as top of the line beddings and linens. One suite is recommended for a nanny or domestic helper, and two suites offer walk-in closets and direct access to the terrace. Get the rest and relaxation you deserve with Luxury Retreats!
During your stay at Gail Street Villa, you will be within easy driving distance of the Royal Hawaiian Golf Club and all the action in Honolulu. Diamond Head volcano is a very popular landmark with a hiking trail that leads up to the summit, revealing a mesmerizing panorama of the island and the city of Honolulu. And when it’s time for a little excitement, you can take the short drive out to the beach, restaurants and shops of Waikiki. Have your holiday, your way!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Some of the bathrooms in this villa are open concept and share a space with the adjoining bedrooms.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Terrace
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in Closet, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4 - Basement: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5 - Nanny Suite: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable Television
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun Loungers
- Fire pit
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.5 miles to Diamond Head Lookout
- 2.3 miles to Waikiki with Restaurants & Shops
- 15.3 miles to Royal Hawaiian Golf Club
- 17.1 miles to Kailua with Restaurants & Shops
- 18 miles to Ko`olau Golf Club
- 3 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 17.6 miles to Kailua Beach Park
- 18.4 miles to Lanikai Beach
- 11.1 miles to Honolulu International Airport
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM