Montaione Area, Tuscany, Italy
6 br, 6 ba
7 night minimum stay
5 Double Bed, 2 Twin Bed
Alfresco dining, Barbecue, DVD player, Electronic gate, Exercise room, Fireplace , Piano , Pizza oven, Satellite television , Wi-Fi, Wine Cellar
Spend your days exploring Tuscany and your nights immersed in the quiet of the Italian countryside at La Costia. Set on a rise at the end of an unpaved road near Montaione in the midst of serenely rolling hills, this luxury holiday rental has six bedrooms divided between the main house and guest house, all creating the feel of a private country estate. Charming traditional architecture is set off by surprisingly modern furnishings for an ambience that blends the best of old and new.
Once you drive through the gates of this secluded property, you’ll feel like you’re in your own world—though you may be able to spot other villas or even the ocean in the distance. Enjoy your escape from the ordinary with a coffee on the shaded terrace (or keep up with your routine using the fitness equipment), then soak in the Tuscan sun in a lounge chair around the pool. Kids will love taking the bicycles for a spin or playing at the foosball and ping-pong tables. In the evenings, try out local fare on the barbecue or pizza oven, pour a glass from the wine cellar to enjoy at the al-fresco dining area and set the mood with the sound system or a live performance at the piano.
Beautiful stone walls, tile roofs, beamed ceilings and brick archways reflect the region’s architectural heritage and give La Costia a quaint, traditional feel. But it’s not all rural charm; the villa’s interiors have been given a contemporary spin with polished concrete floors, an open hearth and stainless steel chimney surround, and dramatic glassed-in stairs, showing off the best of Italian design of past and present. In the living room, two formal dining areas and two fully equipped kitchens, neutral tones of cream, taupe and gray are accented by whimsical pieces in bold tomato red, such as a hand-shaped accent chair or the brightly hued felt of the pool table.
Six bedrooms—three in the main house and three in the guest house—can easily accommodate the whole family on a special occasion or Italian holiday. In the main house, the master suite has a double round bed and en-suite bathroom, and there’s one other double bedroom with an en-suite and one with access to a hall bath. In the guest house, two bedrooms have double beds and en-suite bathrooms and the third has two twin beds and access to a shared hall bath with a jetted tub.
Begin your stay at La Costia with a flight into Pisa International Airport, 52 kilometers from the villa. You can pause and see the famous tower or stroll through downtown Pisa, or make your way through the countryside to the property. Once you’ve arrived, it’s easy to stock up at the local market or tee off at Castelfalfi Golf Course. At 70 kilometers away, the grandeur of Florence is close enough that you can spend a day reliving your honeymoon or making brand-new memories.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- When driving to this villa, please be advised that the road leading up to it is unpaved and can be bumpy.
- There are two cats living in the premises
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 - Master: Double size round bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Walk-in Closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds (may be converted into king size bed), Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Jetted Tub, Television, Air conditioning
- Additional Bedding: Sofa bed, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens
- Wine cellar
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 18
- Satellite Television
- Sound System
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Hot tub
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Pool Table
- Foosball Table
- Fitness Equipment
- Ping Pong Table
- 2 Safe boxes
- Alfresco dining
- Gated property
- Sun loungers
- Pizza Oven
STAFF & SERVICES
- 6-Days a week, 3-hours a day housekeeping service excluding Public Holidays
- Mid-week towel change
- Pool maintenance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Heating / Air conditioning - payable in Cash only
- Additional housekeeping service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Babysitting Service
Points of Interest
- 1.2 km to local market
- 7.5 km to Castelfalfa Golf Course
- 59.2 km to Pisa
- 70.1 km to Florence
- 55.2 km to Pisa International Airport
- Maximum 12 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Local Tourist Tax due upon check-in for guests over 14 years of age
- Air conditioning fee due upon check-in
- Cleaning fee due upon check-in
- Check in: 5:00 P.M.
- Check out: 9:30 A.M.