Florence Area, Tuscany, Italy
7 br, 6.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
4 Queen Bed, 6 Twin Bed
40 minute drive to airport
20 minute drive to town
10 minute drive to village
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Computer, Dishwasher , Dryer, Exercise room, Fireplace , Fountain, Gated property, Kitchenette, Office , Parking, Washer, Wi-Fi, Wood burning pizza oven
Villa Colline is a gracious three story, seventeenth century luxury villa that has been completely restored to suit the tastes of today’s modern traveler. Italy is widely known as one of the most stunning countries around the world, and Tuscany is by far its most popular region for rest and relaxation. Here you will find stunning natural beauty, famous wines and succulent cuisine. With a riding stable and a golf club in close proximity, you will be perfectly poised for an unforgettable holiday!
Villa Colline is surrounded by a wide fenced park dotted with ancient olive trees. The furnished pergola features a wood burning oven for fresh pizza and other meals to be enjoyed at the alfresco dining set. Have a splash in the refreshing waters of the private swimming pool (open May 1st to October 15th) and then lounge around in the shade of the gazebo. This lovely holiday rental also features a private gym so you can stay on top of your workout regime.
The gorgeous decor at Villa Colline includes many original period furnishings. The large, fully equipped kitchen includes a fireplace and a wooden breakfast table. You will have your choice of two expansive living rooms for lounging, cards or a board game. This villa makes a great bet for a family holiday or a decadent honeymoon!
The seven stunning bedrooms at Villa Colline accommodate up to fourteen fortunate guests. All of the bedrooms are air conditioned. You will find queen size and twin beds throughout the sleeping quarters. Only the finest linens and accoutrements provide splendid nights of rest amid the Tuscan countryside.
At Villa Colline, you will be nestled between the rolling hills of Tuscany and the hustle and bustle of Florence. Enjoy the best of both worlds at this idyllic location. While reclining outside, admiring the views, Florence can seem a world away, but you can reach the city in just 20 minutes. When you are in the mood to explore the countryside, Greve in Chianti is also just 20 minutes in the other direction, leading you to the famous Chianti Wine Trail.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo, Dual Vanity
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to King size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to King size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds,Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Exercise room
- Swimming Pool (seasonal from May - October)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gated Property
- Wood burning oven
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Imprunetta Center with Restaurants & Shops
- 20 minute drive to Florence
- 40 minute drive to Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola (FLR)
- Maximum 14 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events not permitted
- Additional bedding (upon request only)