Dominical, Costa Rica, Central America
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite), Pool
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Housekeeper
3 Queen Bed
Air-Conditioning, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, Ice maker, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
The relaxed indoor-outdoor aesthetic of Bali meets the lush jungle of Costa Rica at Casa Bellavia. The three-bedroom Dominical holiday rental shares its 28 acres of grounds with sloths, monkeys, toucans, parrots and plenty of other wildlife, letting you get up close to the local flora and fauna. But it’s also quiet and private, the perfect ocean-view setting for a family holiday, time away with friends or a honeymoon spent experiencing the country’s famous pura vida in luxury.
The villa’s pavilions are laid out around a courtyard with a terrace, infinity pool and panoramic ocean views. Lounge on the chairs set out in the sunshine, in the sunken outdoor sofa around the firepit or in the shade of the covered area just beside the pool. There’s even a pavilion nestled into the tropical forest you can reach by a trail for secluded reading or a peaceful yoga practice. Feel the breeze off the Pacific as you listen to the soothing sound of the water features, or walk to the waterfall on the property and see if you can find a few freshwater shrimp for dinner. Should you require assistance during your stay, a caretaker and housekeeper live in a separate casita on the grounds.
Fourteen-foot glass walls, vaulted ceilings and an airy open-plan layout give the central pavilion of Casa Bellavia the magical contrast of refined architecture in a wildly vibrant jungle setting. Polished surfaces of teak, stone and glass in the living and dining areas balance smooth texture with organic hues, putting a contemporary spin on traditional Balinese style. In the fully equipped kitchen, stone countertops have a natural look against stainless steel appliances and blond wood cabinets.
Whether you’re on holiday with family, friends or a sweetheart, you’ll feel comfortable in the three suite-style bedrooms, each of which has a queen bed and en-suite bathroom. The master suite has its own al-fresco shower and opens directly to a terrace, while the others open to a terrace and balcony, respectively. The same huge windows and vaulted ceilings make the bedrooms bright and breezy, and wood floors ground the spaces with their rich tones.
Though Casa Bellavia has spectacular views, if you’d like to see more of Costa Rica, make the 3-mile drive to Playa Dominical, the 16-mile drive to Playa Uvita or the 22-mile drive to Playa Ventanas to see some of its best beaches. Take a fishing trip or access a national park through the oceanfront town of Quepos, 24 miles away. At the end of your stay, plan on a 41.5-mile drive from the villa to Palmar Sur Airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Guests should be aware that roads in Costa Rica are often unpaved and a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended for getting from place to place.
- Cellular signal at this villa may be intermittent due to the location.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Alfresco Shower, Television, Netflix, Ceiling fan, Mini Fridge, Direct access to Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Netflix, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Netflix, Ceiling fan, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming Pool
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Water features
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 38.4 km to Town of Quepos
- 5.2 km to Playa Dominical
- 25.9 km to Playa Uvita
- 34.9 km to Playa Ventanas
- 66.8 km to Palmar Sur Airport (PMZ)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Additional bedding available upon request
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM