Royal Beach Estate
Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii
8 br, 8.5 ba (8 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
30 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to golf course
10 minute walk to grocery store
10 minute walk to restaurant
15 minute walk to tennis
10 minute walk to town
Air-Conditioning, Alarm system, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Cable TV, CD player, Ceiling fan, Coffee maker, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Gas grill, Gated property, Home theatre, iPod docking station, Media room, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor speaker system, Parking, Telephone, Toaster, Washer
Words simply cannot begin to describe the sheer magnificence of this massive eight bedroom property found in Kailua, in the Paradise of the Pacific, the great state of Hawaii. This eye-catching estate is like a small resort unto itself, with two large buildings and a gorgeous central swimming pool, panoramic views and elegant decor found in every corner. Royal Beach Estate can more than comfortably host fourteen fortuitous visitors on its amazing grounds and luxurious guest suites.
Both the main house and guest house each showcase a number of high end amenities designed to impress their guests, not to mention the plentiful features found outdoors. To start, there is gorgeous resort-style swimming pool right by a terrace furnished with a lounge area, alfresco dining and barbeque. Inside the home, guests will fall in love with the private movie theater, media room and Wi-Fi access, while feeling secure with the state-of-the-art alarm system.
Royal Beach Estate is stylishly constructed with striking hardwoods and granite, so that even the most epicurean visitor feels overcome. The kitchen is elegance defined, with a designer dining table, elegant chandelier and stainless steel appliances. The open living room is attached to the spacious yard and glittering ocean through large sliding doors.
Of the eight guest suites, the two spacious master bedrooms in the main house both face the ocean and have panoramic views, access to private lanais and remote controlled curtains. The master bedrooms feature beautiful interiors with full en-suite bathrooms with jetted tubs. Two more suites are located downstairs in this building, with queen beds and full en-suites. Four other bedrooms are located in the guest house, with either queen size or double size beds, full en-suites and additional features.
Aside from the bountiful activities and features found on the estate, guests should know that their dreams frequently come true rather effortlessly on the island of Oahu. Kailua Bay is much quieter than the shores of metropolitan Honolulu, located only half an hour away, but what it lacks in urban novelties in more than makes up for with astounding natural beauty. Watersports are all the rage here and after a day spent in the beautiful blue seas a fabulous ‘lomilomi’ massage will make you feel reborn. Have your holiday, your way with Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- While Kailua is not as lively as Waikiki, it still maintains a vibrant rhythm unto itself. The town consists of a few blocks of trendy boutiques, popular restaurants and local hangouts, like the Thursday evening's Farmer's Market.
For a formal dinner, we recommend Formaggio Grill, a fine restaurant that boasts over 50 wines by the glass.
At nearby Kailua Beach, many activities abound including kayak rentals and kite board lessons.
For a postcard worthy shot of Kailua, grab a water bottle and take the one hour Lanikai Pillbox hike!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and jetted tub, Remote controlled curtains, Private lanai with panoramic ocean view
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and jetted tub, Remote controlled curtains, Private lanai with panoramic ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Pool view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size murphy bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Pool view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Remote controlled curtains, Private lanai with pool view
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Remote controlled curtains, Private lanai with pool view
- Bedroom 7: 2 Double size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Remote controlled curtains, Private lanai with garden view
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower/sauna, Pool view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with center island
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Wi-Fi access
- Media room
- DVD player
- Sound system
- Movie theater
- Central air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Resort style swimming pool
- Terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Air conditioning
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required)
- Pool heating at $200 per day
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Pool heating (Additional fees apply if heating is not requested and paid prior to arrival)
Points of Interest
- 5 minutes to supermarket, restaurants, shopping
- 1.5 miles to Kailua Town Center
- 12.5 miles to Honolulu
- Beachfront to Kailua Beach
- 15 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 20 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Maximum 14 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- No social events permitted
- Pets are not allowed