Cap d'Ail, French Riviera, France
5 br, 5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Fireplace , Gated property, Satellite television , Wi-Fi
On the oceanfront of France’s South Coast, just a short drive from the hubs of Cannes and Nice, Castel Mare invites discerning travelers to experience the French Riviera in a setting fit for royalty. Cap d’Ail is a picturesque commune bordering the district of La Colle in Monaco. This stunning seaside destination offers a lively shopping district on the Basse Corniche and quiet, fashionable residential quarters.
Have a refreshing splash in the oval swimming pool just by the edge of the ocean. The deck space also includes sun loungers, parasols, a barbeque and a lovely alfresco dining set for eight. The interior spaces include an ice maker, television, Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Feel free to ask our dedicated concierge about the housekeeping and villa pre-stocking options so you can just kick back and relax this holiday.
The elegant interiors of this holiday rental are a perfect reflection of its palatial exteriors. The design and decorative scheme of Castel Mare evokes a sense of old world grandeur with high ceilings, hanging drapes and stately furnishings. With open spaces, decorative items and a casual yet elegant dining room, it’s sometimes hard to imagine the sea just outside your doorstep. With two fully equipped kitchens, the culinary genius in your entourage will have a field day!
Four exquisite bedrooms accommodate up to ten guests at this non-smoking villa. The master suite includes a double bed, dressing area, decorative fireplace, television and a terrace with an ocean view. Due to its exclusive location and stunning setting, we recommend this luxury destination for a family holiday or a decadent honeymoon in the South of France.
This private residence is located right on the beachfront and a five minute drive to Monaco. Or just cruise along the Moyenne Corniche roadway that offers scenic lookout points and sparkling views of the Mediterranean Coast. Or take a golf break at one of the many courses spotted along this picturesque landscape. Whatever you do, remembering the villa’s own motto written at the bottom of the pool will help send you into a sublime holiday experience: “Life and Love is Art enough.”
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The direct access from the backyard to the beach is a little rocky. Watch your step!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dressing Area, Decorative Fireplace, Television, Terrace, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Additional Bedding - Staff Quarters: Twin size bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens with breakfast table
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite Television
- 4 Fireplaces
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gated property
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Monaco
- 15 minute drive to Moyenne Corniche
- 30 minute drive to Nice
- Beachfront access
- 2 minute walk to Plage Marquet
- 2 minute walk to Plage Mala
- 12.2 km to Villefranche-sur-Mer Beaches
- 32.2 km to Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur (NCE)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 12:00PM
- Check out:12:00PM
- Security Deposit required, amount varies depending on length of stay.