Woodside Park City 3
Park City, Utah, United States
3 br, 3 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Bunk bed, King Bed, Queen Bed, Trundle Bed
2 mile to golf
5 minute walk to town
Air-Conditioning, Balcony, Barbecue, Dishwasher , Dryer, Fireplace , Heating system, Ice maker, Parking, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
Thoughtful modern design and a convenient slopeside location make Woodside Park City 3 an easy choice for a relaxed ski holiday. Set on a ski run and just steps from Park City’s charming downtown, this luxury holiday rental couldn’t make it simpler to spend your days on the trails and your evenings exploring the area. Bright, beautifully appointed interiors and three suite-style bedrooms are the perfect size for up to six friends or family members.
You’ll want to spend most of your stay skiing, hiking or otherwise enjoying Utah’s incredible natural scenery. But when you return to Woodside Park City 3, step onto the private balcony for a soak in the hot tub or to prep dinner on the barbecue. Inside, you can relax in front of the fireplace with a selection from the wine fridge or share snaps of your trip over the house’s Wi-Fi.
The villa’s interiors are an intriguing mix of old and new, traditional and contemporary. Though the beamed, vaulted ceilings, stone mantel and iron chandelier of the living room bring to mind stately European estates, the plush sofas, playful beanbag chair and colorful glass art have a more relaxed feel. Slipcovered chairs seat up to eight at the dining table, and drafting stools offer four more perches—and a great view of the artwork—at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the three bedrooms at Woodside Park City 3 has a private en-suite bathroom, making the villa a great alternative to a resort or hotel for larger parties. There’s one bedroom with a king bed, one bedroom with a queen bed, and one bedroom that’s perfect for kids, with three bunk beds and one trundle bed.
If you’ve come out West for the skiing, you’ll appreciate the walk-in/walk-out access to Park City Mountain Resort and the 5-minute drive to Deer Valley Resort. You’re also just a short walk from downtown Park City, which has everything from the playful Park Silly Sunday Market and quaint historic architecture to honeymoon-worthy restaurants and lively nightlife. Other local sights include the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter and Utah Olympic Park, and if it’s not a true getaway without golf, you’ll find a course just 2.5 miles away. When it’s time to leave, stop in to see the up-and-coming scene in downtown Salt Lake City on your way to the airport there.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Steam Shower, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bunk Room: 3 Bunk beds, 1 Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Security system
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- Walk-in/walk-out Ski access at Park City Mountain Resort.
- 5 minute walk to Historic Main Street
- 8 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 2 miles to Park City Institute
- 2.5 miles to Park City Golf Club
- 7 miles to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- 8.5 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 33 miles to Salt Lake City
- 36.5 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM