Clifton, Cape Town, South Africa
3 br, 2 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Double Bed, King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
Alfresco dining, Balcony, Barbecue, Satellite television , Sunbathing area, Wi-Fi
Experience rugged scenery in a setting of sophisticated luxury at Clifton Rocks. Part of one of the most exclusive complexes in the stylish suburb of Clifton, this three-bedroom Cape Town holiday rental pairs the towering hills and glittering ocean with glam modern interiors. Invite up to six friends to bliss out in this cliffside haven, use the villa for a romantic getaway or plan to explore the city and nearby wine country as a family.
The oceanfront villa commands views of the sea and white sands of Clifton Beach from its private terrace, which features a tempting row of chaise longues and a pool. Get into the local spirit with a braai around the barbecue and al-fresco dining area. For evening entertainment, the property has both satellite TV and Wi-Fi.
Sunlight streams into the villa through large windows and reflects off the polished stone floors in the open-plan great room. Chic tan tuxedo-style sofas and black leather Barcelona seats in the living room and armchairs around a glass-topped dining table are both comfortable and stylish. The fully equipped kitchen has state-of-the-art appliances and a curving breakfast bar.
Clifton Rocks has a honeymoon-worthy master suite with a king bed and en-suite bathroom that opens to a balcony overlooking the ocean. The other two bedrooms have two twin beds and a double bed, respectively, and share a bathroom. Touches such as wood floors, fur coverlets and throw pillows in leather and vibrant prints give the bedrooms luxe texture and subtle pops of color.
Close to the beach, upscale boutiques and restaurants and the area’s iconic mountains, Clifton Rocks puts the best of Cape Town at your doorstep. Clifton Beach is a 4-minute walk from the villa, shopping and dining in downtown Clifton are 3 minutes away by car, and Camps Bay Beach is a 5-minute drive. You’re also less than a 20-minute drive from landmarks like Sea Point, Lion’s Head and Table Mountain National Park. At the end of your South Africa holiday, plan on a 30-minute drive to Cape Town International Airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
There are renovations taking place within the apartment block. The noise levels vary depending on what the contractors are busy with at the time.The construction is expected to be completed by the end of December.
- Guests are asked to kindly keep it down between 10pm and 10am
The open concept for the master en-suite is a touch risqué
- Swimming Pool is currently unavailable for use
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Bidet, Air conditioning, Safe, Direct access to balcony, View of ocean
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Bidet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Bidet, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Iron/Iron board
- Alfresco dining
- Gas barbeque
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (Monday to Saturday)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry Service
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Clifton with restaurants & shops
- 7 minute drive to Sea Point
- 10 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 10 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 16 minute drive to Table Mountain National Park
- 4 minute walk to Clifton Beach
- 5 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 30 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Quiet hours: 10:00PM to 10:00AM
- Check in: 2:00PM
- Check out:10:00AM