Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa
3 br, 2 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Queen Bed, 4 Twin Bed
Sitting high above the ocean in the exclusive Sea Point neighborhood, Fairmont 1001 is your own sunny private perch over Cape Town. This contemporary luxury holiday rental is close to shopping, dining, the oceanfront promenade and the beach, as well as the city’s iconic mountains and lively downtown area. The three bright bedrooms can accommodate up to six friends or family members for a relaxed warm-weather holiday, active getaway exploring the city or a chic honeymoon in a cosmopolitan spot.
Fairmont 1001 opens to a wraparound balcony with loungers overlooking the ocean and a gas barbecue where you can braai like the locals. Keep up with favorite shows over satellite TV, and share photos of your trip via Wi-Fi. Guests of the Fairmont also have access to a shared off-street parking bay and communal pool.
Inside, the villa is bright and modern, thanks to wall-to-wall windows that can be covered by louvered screens for privacy, polished tile floors and warm, wood-paneled feature walls. A natural-fiber rug and woven chairs add texture in the sitting area, while bistro-style chairs have casual appeal in the dining area. Stone surfaces add elegance to the fully equipped kitchen.
The master suite at Fairmont 1001 has a queen bed, en-suite bathroom and its own balcony. The other two bedrooms each have two twin beds and share a bathroom. Details like upholstered headboards make the bedrooms cozy and inviting, while the ocean and mountain views through their windows are sure to impress.
Book your tickets to South Africa into Cape Town International Airport, a 30-minute drive from Fairmont 1001. The villa is a 4-minute drive from the dramatic scenery of Sunset Beach, a 5-minute drive from restaurants and boutiques in central Sea Point. Make the 15-minute drive (or take a short bus ride from the stop just outside) into downtown Cape Town, or head to Lion’s Head for incredible photo ops.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Heated towel rail, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to Queen size bed), Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to Queen size bed), Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 2, Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Sateliite Television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Access to Communal Swimming Pool
- Gas Barbeque
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Personal laundry
- Chef service
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Sea Point with Restaurants & Shopping
- 12 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 15 minute drive to Cape Town
- 4 minute drive to Sunset Beach
- 30 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Quiet hours: 10:00PM-10:00AM
- Check in: 2:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM