Corossol, St. Barts, Caribbean
3 br, 4 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: daily except Sundays & holidays
3 King Bed
2 km to airport
2 km to beach
Heated Infinity Pool
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Dishwasher , Elevator, Espresso machine, Flat screen TV, Fully equipped kitchen, Outdoor furniture, Parking, Safe, Stereo System, Wi-Fi, Wine Cellar
Given its idyllic location overlooking Gustavia harbor, its stunning contemporary architecture, its breathtaking art collection and its name, you’d be forgiven for thinking Utopic was just a dream. But this beautiful three-bedroom holiday rental on a hillside in Corossol is entirely real—and waiting for your visit with family, friends or a special someone.
You’ll want a four-wheel-drive vehicle to take you up into the hills of St. Barts, but once you arrive at Utopic, an elevator will whisk you from the parking area to the villa’s main level. The property is designed to take full advantage of both the site and the Caribbean sunshine, with holes cut in the deck for palm trees and a row of daybeds facing the heated infinity pool and the ocean below. A covered section of the porch has shaded sitting and dining areas, and a barbecue and wine cellar make preparing chef-worthy meals a snap.
The villa’s sleek modern lines may be a sharp contrast against the island’s naturally rugged rock, but the architecture is designed around the landscape, with a staircase following the line of a rock wall. Glass walls let you open the living room and fully equipped kitchen to the courtyard and oceanfront deck, respectively, and tones of charcoal and wood keep the interiors polished but neutral. But Utopic also has a fun side that pops out in bright cushions, striped pillows and an art collection that includes striking works by acclaimed Dutch photographer Désirée Dolron that recall portraits by the old Flemish masters.
The villa’s three bedrooms epitomize luxury with their contemporary style and private layout. Each has a king bed, en-suite bathroom, ocean views and a terrace, and is set in its own building. Whether you’re on your honeymoon or just a beach holiday, bright spaces with vaulted ceilings, candy-colored accent pieces and incredible artwork make it impossible not to linger in bed.
Begin your journey to this island utopia with a flight into Gustaf III Airport, just over a 1-mile drive from the villa. Once you’ve arrived, you’ll have your choice of five beaches within a 2-mile drive—all well worth a stroll or swim—and the breathtaking scenery of the Colombier Beach Trail about 1.5 miles away. For five-star dinners, world-class shopping and lively nightlife, make the 2-mile drive into downtown Gustavia.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- If you are planning to rent a vehicle, we recommend a 4x4 or SUV to get around in this area.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Terrace, View of ocean
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Terrace, View of ocean
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Terrace, View of ocean
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cellar
- Espresso Machine
- Sound System
- Air conditioning
- Safes in bedrooms
- Infinity swimming pool - Heated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 14
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers & Sun beds
- Elevator from parking to the main level of the villa
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (daily excluding Sundays & holidays)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.6 km to Colombier Beach Trail
- 3.1 km to Gustavia restaurants, shopping & nightlife
- 2.1 km to Flamands Beach
- 2.6 km to Anse des Cayes Beach
- 2.7 km to Colombier Beach
- 2.9 km to St. Jean Bay
- 3 km to Shell Beach
- 2 km to Gustaf III Airport (SBH)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 2:00PM
- Check out: 12:00PM