Deer Valley, Utah, United States
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Bed, Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
Barbecue, Fireplace , iPod docking station, Parking, Ski storage, TV, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Arrowleaf 303 is a stunning holiday rental located in the exclusive Village at Empire Pass at Deer Valley. This private unit offers direct ski-in/ski-out access to the Silver Buck Ski Run. While a world renowned winter wonderland, Park City also makes a great bet for any season, with activities including zip lining, golf and mountain biking. You can also keep on the lookout for the many styles of music featured at the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater including everything from the Utah Symphony to the eclectic genres showcased at the St. Regis Big Stars.
The perks inside this unit include a wine fridge, an ice maker, cable and satellite TV, a sound system, Wi-Fi and a convenient ski locker. Guests will also enjoy access to the numerous outdoor hot tubs and the fire pit with a seating area at Arrowleaf Lodge. Arrowleaf’s Hearth Room is also open to guests and includes a 1908 St. Bernard Mission-style billiard table, cozy seating, a well stocked library, computers, a coffee/espresso/hot chocolate machine and a fireplace. Your reservation includes housekeeping.
The interiors of Arrowleaf 303 are populated by rich textures of stone, wood and superior upholstery. Relax in the living room with a fireplace. A fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, a gas grill and hidden appliances lies adjacent. At one end, you will find the cozy breakfast nook. For a more formal occasion, gourmet meals are sure to be a delight in the lovely formal dining area.
The three bedrooms and the queen sofa bed accommodate up to eight guests at this non-smoking holiday home. Every bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom, television and a view of the mountain. Otherwise, family members and friends will have their choice of a king bed, a queen bed and two twins. Get the relaxation and rejuvenation you deserve!
While a guest at Arrowleaf 303, be sure to head over to the Olympic Village Training Center and learn about the park’s unique heritage on a guided tour. Or for something a little more adventurous, have the ride of a lifetime on the Comet Bobsled. Complimentary on-call local shuttle service is available to guests during ski season. Whether you have come to this magical area of Utah to golf, ski or just enjoy the surrounding nature, you will rest easy with your reservation at Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Housekeeping: This property receives alternate day housekeeping service in the winter months (12/1/16- 4/10/2017); additional services are available for a fee. Housekeeping services are not included during summer season (4/11/2016 - 11/30/2016) and may be reduced or eliminated on discounted winter season reservations. Please inquire at time of booking.
- A security deposit will be collected upon check-in at the property
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended, especially during the winter.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, View of mountain
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, View of mountain
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, View of mountain
- King sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Sound system
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning
- Ski locker
- Gas barbeque
- View of mountain
- Complimentary coffee & hot chocolate
- Billard table
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Alternate day housekeeping (winter season only & conditions apply)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
- Babysitting service
- Ski & snowboard rental
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Main street with restaurants & shops
- 10 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 15 minute drive to Canyons Golf Course
- 20 minute drive to Utah Olympic Park
- Direct access to ski lift at Silver Strike
- 10 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort
- 10 minute drive to Park City Mountain
- 16 minute drive to Canyons Resort
- 45 minute drive to Salt Lake City International Airport( SLC)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM
- Minimum age to rent is 25 years old