Silver Star 18
Park City, Utah, United States
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 Bunk bed, 2 King Bed, Queen Bed, Sofa Bed
1 meters to lift
Hot Tub, Shared pool
Balcony, Cable TV, Coffee maker, Dryer, DVD/VCR, Fully equipped kitchen, Heating system, Lounge space, Parking, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
With reclaimed architectural features from vintage mine buildings and a location close to some of the area’s best ski runs, Silver Star 18 bridges the gap between Park City’s Wild West past and lively present. Laid out over four levels, this four-bedroom luxury holiday rental has space for up to twelve friends or family members who want to test their skill on the slopes or the golf course, or sample the shopping and dining in the historic downtown.
Guests of Silver Star 18 are welcome at the community’s shared fitness center, pool and hot tub, and the villa also has its own hot tub that can be used seasonally. After a day of skiing, pour a glass from the wine fridge and cozy up by the fireplace or in front of the TV; in warmer weather, sip your drink on the private balcony.
Built using elements from former mine buildings as a framework, the villa seamlessly blends the vintage with beautiful contemporary features like soaring ceilings, large windows and a bright, open-plan great room. A large sectional and leather chairs atop a geometric rug let everyone gather in comfort in the sitting area, and the dining area seats eight in espresso-hued seats. The fully equipped kitchen has state-of-the-art appliances and a convenient breakfast bar.
Each of the four bedrooms at Silver Star 18 has an en-suite bathroom. The well-appointed master suite has a king bed, a jetted tub, and its own fireplace and balcony, and there are two other bedrooms with king beds, one of which also has a sofa bed and jetted tub. The fourth bedroom is perfect for kids young or old, with two bunk beds and a jetted tub.
Your holiday includes use of the Silver Star shuttle, which brings guests to skiing at Park City Mountain Resort, Canyons Village and Deer Valley Resort, and Park City’s historic Main Street, where you’ll find charming boutiques, casual apres-ski cafés and honeymoon-worthy restaurants. If you’re visiting during warmer weather, there are two golf courses within a short drive, and Utah Olympic Park is impressive year-round. At the end of your stay, take a day to explore downtown Salt Lake City on your way to Salt Lake City International Airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
A 25% security deposit will be collected at the time of booking for all stays during Sundance Film Festival (1/18/17 – 1/29/17).
Housekeeping: This property receives daily housekeeping service in the winter months (12/1/16- 4/10/2017); additional services are available for a fee. Housekeeping services are not included during summer season (4/11/2016 - 11/30/2016) and may be reduced or eliminated on discounted winter season reservations. Please inquire at time of booking.
Hot Tub Services: Hot tubs are not included in rate during summer season (4/11/2016 - 11/30/2016), but are available for a setup fee, and can be requested at the time of booking or 3 days prior to arrival.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite Dual Vanity bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Steam Shower, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Jetted Tub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Coffee Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Sound System
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Lounge room
- Hot tub (conditions may apply)
- View of mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
- Alternate Day Housekeeping (Winter Only&conditions may apply)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Babysitting Service
- Grocery Shopping Services
Points of Interest
- 2.5 miles to Main Street, shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 2 minute drive to Park City Golf Club
- 7 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 8 miles to Glenwild Golf Club
- 32 miles to Salt Lake City
- 1 minute walk to access ski slope Silver Star in Park City Resort
- 3 miles to Deer Valley Resort
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum 12 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Additional bedding available
- Check in: 4:00 PM
- Check out: 10:00 AM