685 Rossie Hill
Park City, Utah, United States
6 br, 6.5 ba
7 night minimum stay
Bunk bed, 2 King Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, Fireplace , Parking, TV
685 Rossie Hill is an exquisite 4,270 square foot duplex located just a half mile from Park City’s historic Main Street and a mile from Deer Valley Resort’s Snow Park Lodge. Nestled in the rolling mountain range, this stunning holiday rental represents a great option for time of year. With hiking in the summers and the ski slopes within easy reach via the free citywide shuttle, come experience this magical area of Utah with Luxury Retreats!
This private residence is ideal for entertaining family and friends. With two living rooms, a pool table, foosball, shuffleboard tables and an outdoor horseshoe pit, there’s something for everyone. The terrace features a hot tub and charcoal barbeque. Wi-Fi and air conditioning for the hot summer months also make 685 Rossie Hill perfect for a corporate or golf retreat. The perks inside include an ice maker, cable TV and a bar. Your reservation includes housekeeping during the winter months.
With unique mining accents on the exterior and exposed beams inside, as well as rustic and designer wall accents, this holiday home is spread over three gorgeous levels. The main level offers a gourmet kitchen with an extended breakfast bar, a fireplace in the great room and the formal dining area. From large snowshoes to old wooden skis, many of the decorative elements pay homage to the beloved pastimes of winter.
Six bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms accommodate up to fifteen guests at this non-smoking villa. Both master suites feature a jetted tub, walk-in closet, gas fireplace and ceiling fan. One of the master suites also has a private balcony. There’s an additional sofa bed in the den, and the bunk room is sure to be a hit with children!
685 Rossie Hill makes a great bet for any rollicking band of epicureans. Whether you have come to Utah to ski or golf, you will find everything you require within close reach of this adorable chalet. In the summer, watch for concerts at the magnificent Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater where musical ensembles, including the Utah Symphony and bands representing a variety of genres featured in the St. Regis Big Stars, chime their celestial notes throughout the valleys. Live it up on the mountain!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
A 25% security deposit will be collected at the time of booking for all stays during Sundance Film Festival (1/18/17 – 1/29/17).
Housekeeping: This property receives daily housekeeping service in the winter months (12/1/16- 4/10/2017); additional services are available for a fee. Housekeeping services are not included during summer season (4/11/2016 - 11/30/2016) and may be reduced or eliminated on discounted winter season reservations. Please inquire at time of booking.
Hot Tub Services: Hot tubs are not included in rate during summer season (4/11/2016 - 11/30/2016), but are available for a setup fee, and can be requested at the time of booking or 3 days prior to arrival.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub/shower combo, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television, Ceiling fan, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Jetted tub, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3- Bunk Room: Bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Additional Bedding: Sofa bed in den
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast table
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area
- Cable Television
- DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Game room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Shuffleboard table
- Foosball table
- Pool table
- Hot tub (conditions may apply)
- Charcoal Barbeque
- Horseshoe pit
STAFF & SERVICES
- Shared citywide shuttle service
- Housekeeping (winter only, conditions may apply)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 0.5 miles to Historic Main Street with restaurants, shops & nightlife
- 2.5 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 8.6 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 13.2 miles to Glenwild Golf Club
- 1 mile to Deer Valley Resort
- 1.9 miles to Park City Mountain
- 38 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum 15 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM