Mont Cervin Plaza #31
Deer Valley, Utah, United States
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
4 mile to golf
2 mile to town
Ceiling fan, Dryer, Elevator, Fireplace , Fully equipped kitchen, Heating system, Iron & ironing board , Parking, TV, Washer, Wheelchair Accessible, Wi-Fi
Challenge yourself on the slopes and indulge yourself at your home away from home with a holiday at Mont Cervin Plaza #31. With a complimentary shuttle on call during ski season, this luxury Deer Valley holiday rental makes it easy to get to the lifts in time for the freshest powder. At the end of a day on the hill, a beautiful open living space and three suite-style bedrooms are ready to pamper up to eight friends and family members.
Leave your car in the parking space and let the elevator whisk you up to the villa. There’s a coffee machine to start your day off right, and a TV, fireplace and Wi-Fi to help you relax at the end of it. As evening falls and the lights go on over the trails, you can also opt to soak in the hot tub on the private balcony and watch the skiers squeezing in one last run for the night.
The living spaces at Mont Cervin Plaza #31 are bright and roomy while still keeping a cozy lodge feel. The open-plan great room is spread out under a vaulted ceiling and large windows overlooking the mountains. A leather sofa and chairs are inviting places to gather around the stone fireplace, and the stately carved dining table can seat six. There’s both a breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen and a wet bar adjacent to the sitting area for refreshments.
The villa’s well-appointed master suite rivals any resort’s honeymoon suite, with a king bed, en-suite bathroom with jetted tub, and its own fireplace and balcony. The other two bedrooms have a king bed and two twin beds, respectively, and each have an en-suite bathroom.
Whether you take the complimentary seasonal shuttle or drive yourself, you’re just minutes from the area’s best skiing, golf, dining and more. Be sure to try out all the runs at Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort, and in the evenings, visit Park City’s historic Main Street for everything from boutique shopping to gourmet restaurants. Golfers have the choice of two courses within a 12-mile drive, and sports enthusiasts of all ages will be impressed by a visit to Utah Olympic Park. When it’s time to leave, plan to make your connection via Salt Lake City International Airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
A 25% security deposit will be collected at the time of booking for all stays during Sundance Film Festival (1/18/17 – 1/29/17).
Housekeeping: This property receives daily housekeeping service in the winter months (12/1/16- 4/10/2017); additional services are available for a fee. Housekeeping services are not included during summer season (4/11/2016 - 11/30/2016) and may be reduced or eliminated on discounted winter season reservations. Please inquire at time of booking.
Hot Tub Services: Hot tubs are not included in rate during summer season (4/11/2016 - 11/30/2016), but are available for a setup fee, and can be requested at the time of booking or 3 days prior to arrival.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite Dual Vanity bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace, Television, Ceiling fan, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Coffee Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- DVD Player
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (conditions may apply)
- View of mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeper (Winter only &conditions may apply)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Babysitting Service
- Grocery Shopping Services
Points of Interest
- 3.5 miles to Main Street, shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 4.5 miles to Park City Golf Club
- 11 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 12 miles to Glenwild Golf Club
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City
- Ski in/ Ski out to Deer Valley Resort
- 4 miles to Park City Mountain Resort
- 39 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Additional bedding available
- Check in: 4:00 PM
- Check out: 10:00 AM