Laem Set, Koh Samui, Thailand
3 br, 3 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Concierge, Housekeeper , Maid/Laundress, Security
King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
25 minute drive to beach
20 minute drive to restaurants and shops
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Balcony, Bar, Barbecue, Breakfast bar, Coffee maker, In-house wine selection, Lounge space, Outdoor dining, Outdoor kitchen, Outdoor living area, Sun Deck, Surround sound, Terrace, Washer, Wi-Fi
If you’re looking for the ultimate island hideaway in a stunning natural setting, L2 Residence ought to be at the top of your list. Built into a lush hillside lot that commands panoramic views over the Gulf of Siam, this luxury Koh Samui holiday rental has slide-open walls, spacious terraces and natural boulders that bring the tropical surroundings into the living spaces. Use the three bedrooms for a quiet family holiday, a relaxed getaway with friends or an indulgent Thailand honeymoon.
Your stay at L2 Residence includes the services of a housekeeper, driver and property manager, and daily continental breakfast is part of the rate. Follow the series of decks and terraces—and the sound of a waterfall—to a deck with a plunge pool, daybeds and umbrellas. After taking a dip, take in the ocean views from a choice of lounge areas on the decks, or pour a drink from the wet bar adjacent to the al-fresco barbecue and dining area. In the evenings, serve drinks from the indoor bar, set the mood with the Sonos wireless sound system or watch a favorite on the projection screen.
The living spaces at L2 Residence follow the natural slope of the hillside, inviting you to move toward the water as you descend through the house. Throughout the villa, you’ll find floor-to-ceiling glass walls that can be pushed back to let warm breezes flow through casual, contemporary spaces filled with pieces like a streamlined purple sofa, plush area rug, organic wooden accent tables and brightly colored accent pillows. The airy dining room is open on two sides and features playful zebra artwork on a third wall, and the chic, minimalist kitchen has a convenient breakfast bar.
Each of the three bedrooms at L2 Residence is an intimate haven with an en-suite bathroom and a furnished private balcony. The master suite has a king bed, lounge area and views of the Gulf of Siam, and the other two bedrooms each have queen beds.
From the beach and spa to local sights, there’s plenty to see and do near the villa’s Laem Set location on the tranquil southwest coast of Koh Samui. Ask your driver to take you to Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary for a day of pampering, to Lamai Beach for shopping, dining and nightlife, or to Five Islands at Taling Ngam for an unforgettable seafood dinner with equally impressive views. When your tropical idyll comes to an end, plan on a 15.5-mile trip from the villa to Samui Airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
• Daily rates from US$ 450 to US$ 900 depending if 1,2 or 3 bedroom occupancy *subject to availability and season.
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of up to 4 or 6 (four or six) Guests (including children) if 3 bedroom occupancy or depending on rate scheme allocated. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: US$ 40 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot provided free of charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
• We recommend renting a 4x4 vehicle for driving on the roads in this area.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Toiletries, Safe, Desk, Lounge area, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, View of Gulf of Siam
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Desk, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Toiletries, Safe, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Apple TV
- Projector with sound system
- Wireless Sonos Sound System
- Air conditioning
- Safes in bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Plunge Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Wet bar
- Gated property
- View of the Gulf of Siam
- Sun loungers
- Sun bed
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa Manager
- 24/7 security
- Daily continental breakfast
- Driving service (guests pay for fuel)
- Babysitting Service (on request and subject to availability)
- Baby cot (available upon request)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 7 minutes to Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa Resort
- 20 minute to shopping, restaurants, nightlife in Lamai Beach
- 15 minute drive to Five Islands at Taling Ngam
- 25 km to Samui Airport (USM)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Additional bedding (upon request only and at additional cost)
- Social events permitted (upon request only and at additional cost)
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM