Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, Central America
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 King Bed, 4 Queen Bed
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, Gated community, Parking, Resort privileges, TV, Wi-Fi
Time seems to slow down in the gentle swaying of the palms and the rush of the ocean at Mirazul. This breathtaking Costa Rica holiday rental was designed by the owners and named for the Spanish phrase for “see the blue.” It makes the most of its setting on the highest point in the exclusive Tulemar Resort community with incredible views from indoor and outdoor living spaces. The sophisticated interiors, resort amenities and four bedrooms are perfect for groups of friends or couples on holiday together.
Mirazul invites you to enjoy the panoramic views of the Pacific from a private terrace featuring shaded and sunny sitting and dining areas, plenty of lounge chairs and a dramatic two-level pool. Rinse off in the outdoor shower before heating up the barbecue in the outdoor kitchen and lingering over dinner into the balmy evening. Villa guests are also welcome at the shared family pools, adults-only pool, shuttle service and beach bar at Tulemar Resort, and can borrow kayaks and boogie boards at Tulemar Beach.
Clean-lined contemporary architecture and sophisticated furnishings create a feeling of modern luxury inside the villa. Fold-back glass walls open the comfortably eclectic sitting area and fully equipped gourmet kitchen—and its breakfast bar—to the terrace and let the ocean breezes waft through the space. The dining area seats twelve in front of a picture window overlooking the Pacific and vibrant sea-inspired artwork.
Each of the four bedrooms at Mirazul has an en-suite bathroom and opens to a balcony, so you can step outside and listen to the birds calling in the trees or watch the sunset sweep across the sky. Two of the bedrooms have king beds, including the ocean-facing master suite, and the other two bedrooms have two queen beds.
From the hilltop setting of Mirazul, it’s just a 10-minute walk down to Tulemar Beach, where you can join the honeymooning couples lounging on the sand or ask resort staff where to spot a sloth or native bird. If you can’t get enough of the sun and surf, there are three other beaches within a 5-minute drive. Don’t miss Manuel Antonio National Park, an 8-minute drive from the villa, where you can see lush rainforests and the four different kinds of monkeys that inhabit them.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- There is no air conditioning in the common areas, but you won’t miss it since this villa benefits from the constant ocean breeze.
- The Wi-Fi can be choppy in certain areas of the villa.
- Many stairs and no wheelchair access may make this villa less suitable for guests with mobility issues.
- Guests should be aware that roads in Costa Rica are often unpaved and a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended for getting from place to place.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Desk, Balcony, View of ocean
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Desk, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Desk, Balcony, View of ocean
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Desk, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Multi-level swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor kitchen
- Gated community
- View of ocean
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily maid service (except Sunday)
- Access to Tulemar Resort amenities
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Food & beverages
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
TULEMAR RESORT AMENITIES
- Access to Tulemar Beach
- Kayaks & boogie boards
- 3 family pool
- Adult only pool
- Shuttle service
- Beach bar
- Hiking trails
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Manual Antoino National Park
- 10 minute drive to Quepos
- 14 minute drive to Quepos Tennis Club
- 10 minute walk to Tulemar Beach
- 3 minute drive to Playa Espadilla
- 5 minute drive to Plays Biesanz
- 5 minute drive to Playa Playitas
- 162 km to Juan Santamaria International Aiport (SJO)
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children over the age of 10 welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Quiet hours between 10:00PM to 10:00AM
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM