Le Reve at Diamondhead
Diamond Head, Oahu, Hawaii
3 br, 4.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Bunk bed, King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
Air-Conditioning, Balcony, Barbecue, Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan, Coffee maker, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Ice maker, Iron & ironing board , Lounge space, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor living area, Parking, Security system, Terrace, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
Within easy reach of some of Oahu's best beaches, boutiques and golf courses, Le Reve at Diamondhead exudes contemporary elegance in a picturesque setting. During your stay at this private villa, you'll also be just minutes away from Kawainui Regional Park, Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden and the sizzling nightlife on Main Street. Get the rest and relaxation you deserve with Luxury Retreats!
The grounds at this fabulous holiday rental feature a hot tub, a lovely alfresco dining set for ten, an outdoor living area and sound system, a barbeque and sun loungers. The perks inside include a coffee machine, wine fridge, ice maker, Wi-Fi access and a ping pong table. Feel free to ask our villa specialist about additional services including housekeeping, airport transfers and villa pre-stocking.
The vast and open interiors of La Reve at Diamondhead are contemporary and sparkling. Bountiful openings to the backyard terrace and pool create seamless transitions between indoor and outdoor living. The interior living area features a long sectional couch, and there is a beautiful modern chandelier above the formal dining area. From here, you will find a state of the art kitchen with a large center island that includes cooking elements and transparent stools for breakfast or a snack.
The three gorgeous bedrooms at this non-smoking villa accommodate up to ten guests. The master suite includes a king size bed, dual vanity, ceiling fan, walk-in closet, lounge and balcony. The third bedroom with bunk beds over queen beds is more versatile. We recommend this villa for a family holiday or a special event like a wedding, anniversary or birthday celebration.
The Diamond Head crater is a must-see, especially for first-time visitors to Hawaii. The trail to the summit is almost a mile of moderately difficult hiking over hot, dry slopes, so it is advised to make the trip either in the wee hours of the morning or in the late afternoon in order to beat the heat. Appropriate footwear is also suggested, but the sweeping views of the island from the peak are absolutely soul stirring. Come experience the best of Oahu!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please note:
- Additional utility fee is applicable for 7 night stays or more.
- All events are subject to additional fees and a security deposit is required (may be subject to variation - please inquire at time of booking).
- Additional fees are applicable per additional guest (may be subject to variation - please inquire at time of booking).
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Lounge area, Television, Lounge area, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen/Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- DVD player
- Ceiling fans
- Lounge area
- Sound system
- Ping Pong table
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot Tub (heating is an extra fee)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor living area
- Sound system
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa Manager
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.8 miles to Honolulu Zoo
- 3 miles to Main street, shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 16.7 miles to Kawainui Regional Park
- 17 miles Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden
- 16.5 miles to Ko'olau Golf Club
- 21 miles to Klipper Golf Course
- 4 minute drive to Diamond Head Beach Park
- 6 minute drive to Kahala Beach
- 20 minute drive to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Security deposit collected
- Additional bedding (upon request only & at additional cost)
- Social events permitted (upon request only & at additional cost)
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM