Begur, Costa Brava, Spain
6 br, 8 ba
7 night minimum stay
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Espresso machine, Fireplace , Parking, Security camera, Telescope , TV, Wi-Fi
Discover a hidden gem on the Costa Brava at the exclusive Villa Adriana. This beautiful designer residence is set over the beach near the town of Begur, a quieter part of the region known for its medieval architecture and idyllic, sun-kissed scenery. Bring up to twelve friends or family to stay in the six suite-style bedrooms at this luxury holiday rental and see a different part of northeastern Spain.
The villa’s pristine gardens, landscaped by Spanish royal family member Borbón Dos Sicilias, welcome guests into a tranquil, private oceanfront haven. There’s a gorgeous pool with lounge chairs, changing rooms and an al-fresco dining area on the terrace, as well as access to the beach and its clear waters. A wood-burning fireplace, games room with pool and foosball tables and a telescope provide entertainment after sunset.
Lovers of modern design will delight in the interiors of Villa Adriana, where spacious, open rooms lined with large, water-facing windows are filled with iconic pieces. Matte black fireplaces anchor the two sitting areas, contrasted by the soft cushions of velour sofas. Two dining areas make a mid-century statement with pedestal tables and wireframe chairs. In the fully equipped kitchen, white cabinets and a stainless steel backsplash are equally modern but have a streamlined, utilitarian look.
Each of the villa’s five bedrooms has a king bed and en-suite bathroom, making the property a comfortable alternative to a hotel or resort for a Costa Brava holiday. Three of the bedrooms open to the terrace, and the master suite opens to its own private balcony.
The villa’s setting in the Aiguablava area of Begur puts guests right on the shores of Playa Fonda, a gorgeous cove with incredible views and great swimming and snorkeling. The town’s best-known beach, Plage de Sa Tuna, is a short drive away and perfect for swimming or honeymoon-style strolls along the waterfront paths. Though it is one of the region’s quieter towns, Begur is easily accessible from both Girona and Barcelona.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please note that access to Playa Fonda is by staircase and may not be suitable for guests with mobility issues.
- If you are planning to snorkel or otherwise venture into the sea, we recommend wearing water shoes to protect your feet from the rocks.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Ice maker
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wood burning fireplace
- Game room
- Air conditioning
- Security cameras
- Foosball table
- Billard table
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- On-site housekeeper
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 59.5 km to Costa Brava
- 61.7 km to Girona
- 132 km to Barcelona
- Direct access to Playa Fonda by stairs
- 9.2 km to Plage de Sa Tuna
- 58.4 km to Girona-Costa Brava Airport (GRO)
- Maximum 12 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted upon request only at additional cost
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM