Norfolk Ave Estate
Park City, Utah, United States
4 br, 4.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
3 Bunk bed, King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
DVD player, Fireplace , Ski storage, TV, Wet Bar, Wi-Fi
The mountain lodge gets a bright, contemporary new look at Norfolk Ave Estate. This Park City holiday rental was custom-built in 2007 and features professionally designed interiors with space for twelve friends or family members. Not only is it close to shopping and dining in the historic district, it also boasts direct walking access to the Quittin Time ski run and Town ski lift, so you’re never more than a few minutes from fresh powder.
After a day spent on the slopes or exploring the area, leave skis and other gear in the villa’s lower-level storage room. Indulge in a soak in the private outdoor hot tub, heat up the barbecue for dinner or, if it’s too cold, cozy up inside next to the gas fireplace.
Inside Norfolk Ave Estate, designer Kristin Rocke helped put a fresh, modern spin on the traditionally rustic ski-chalet aesthetic. Wood floors and a stone fireplace anchor the great room, but the furnishings are unexpected and chic, from the dusty blue velour sectional and ikat-print lounge chairs in the sitting area to the geometric chandelier and gracefully mod walnut armchairs in the dining area. A fully equipped, state-of-the-art kitchen with a breakfast bar is a pleasure for cooks and diners alike.
The villa’s four bedrooms provide luxury accommodations for adults and children alike. For the grown-ups, there are three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, including a king master suite with mountain views and two queen bedroom. For the kids, there’s a cozy custom bunk room with three bunk beds and a shared bathroom.
A central location means you can spend more of your holiday skiing, hiking and sightseeing. Norfolk Ave Estate is a 10-minute walk from the Town lift at Park City Mountain Resort and a 10-minute drive or less from Deer Valley Resort and Canyons Resort. You’ll find one-of-a-kind souvenirs, casual eateries, fun markets and honeymoon-worthy restaurants on Park City’s historic Main Street, a 4-minute drive from the villa. If you’re visiting in warmer weather, there are two golf courses less than 15 minutes away. Don’t miss a visit to Utah Olympic Park, where you can learn how medalists train and even try out bobsledding yourself.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Balcony, View of mountain
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 4: 3 Bunk beds, Shared access to hall bathroom,Shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area
- DVD player
- Gas fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- Ski room
- Private hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Main street with restaurants & shops
- 6 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 11 minute drive to Canyons Golf Course
- 15 minute drive to Utah Olympic Park
- 10 minute walk to Town lift
- 7 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort
- 10 minute drive to Canyons Resort
- 50 minute drive to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum 12 guests
- Additional bedding available (upon request & at extra cost)
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM