Cache Luxury VIlla
Deer Valley, Utah, United States
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
DVD player, Fireplace , Parking, TV, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Welcome to a year round holiday rental perfectly suited to outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers alike. Just minutes from the ski slopes, the restaurants and shops on Main Street, the Canyons Resort, the Utah Olympic Park and the Park City Golf Course, you will be ideally positioned for the ultimate alpine holiday at Cache Luxury Villa. Get ready for the rest and relaxation you deserve with Luxury Retreats!
Unwind in the therapeutic bubbles of the steamy outdoor hot tub after a fun-filled day exploring the mountain. The perks inside Cache Luxury Villa include a wine fridge, ice maker, television, sound system, DVD player and Wi-Fi. Additional services such as villa pre-stocking, airport transfers, housekeeping and chef services can be provided at an additional cost. Enjoy picturesque views from all angles of this magnificent residence.
This beautifully appointed, contemporary townhome offers elegant finishes and a thoughtfully designed floor plan set in the serenity of wooded Silver Lake Village. Vaulted ceilings and clean lines alongside state of the art amenities and sleek, stylish furnishings give this residence an urban feeling within a mountain setting. With rustic dark wood floors, the newest and most fashionable stonework and high tech appliances throughout, discerning travelers will be most satisfied.
Three exquisite bedrooms as well as some additional bedding accommodate up to eight guests at this non-smoking villa. Each of the bedrooms includes an en-suite bathroom, dual vanity, fireplace and television. The two king suites provide spectacular mountain views. The bunk suite is sure to be a hit with children! Cache Luxury Villa makes a great bet for a private family holiday.
Whether you have come to Utah to ski or golf, you will find everything you require within proximity of Cache Luxury Villa. Two wonderful golf courses are located nearby as well as plenty of options for nature walks and hikes. In the summer, keep on the lookout for concerts at the magnificent Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater where classical music ensembles and the bands representing a variety of genres at the St. Regis Big Stars chime their celestial notes across the valleys. Or time your visit with the famous Sundance Film Festival. Live it up!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Many stairs and no wheelchair access may make this villa less suitable for guests with mobility issues.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Television, View of mountain
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, View of mountain
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Dining area with seating for 5
- Sound system
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Main street with restaurants & shops
- 10 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 15 minute drive to Canyons Golf Course
- 25 minute drive to Utah Olympic Park
- 10 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort
- 10 minute drive to Park City Mountain
- 15 minute drive to Canyons Resort
- 50 minute drive to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Additional bedding available (upon request & at extra cost)
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM