Silver Star 26
Park City, Utah, United States
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 Bunk bed, 3 King Bed
Barbecue, Elevator, Home theatre, Parking, Ski room, Stereo System, TV, Wet Bar, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Located just steps from the chairlift and ski run at Park City Mountain Resort, enjoy the convenience of quick ski access, shops, dining and shuttle access all over town during your stay at the luxury Silver Star complex. Silver Star 26 offers 4,000 square feet of living space along with the finest finishes and furnishings. With spectacular views of Park City, a theater room, a hot tub, multiple fireplaces, gorgeous bedroom suites and multiple recreation spaces, this ski retreat makes a great bet for a family holiday!
Outside, this private holiday rental provides a barbeque and a hot tub. Slip into those soothing bubbles after a fun-filled day on the slopes. The perks inside include a wine cooler, ice maker, television, sound system, elevator, ski room and Wi-Fi access. The consummate entertainer will be right at home mixing drinks at the wet bar. Or make it an unforgettable movie night in the impressive home theater!
Rich with textures of wood, leather and stone, Silver Star 26 showcases elements that combine in a quintessential cottage atmosphere. Enjoy the large living space with comfortable furnishings, a television and a gas fireplace. From there, the open plan concept leads to a beautiful formal dining area for ten, followed by a spacious kitchen with a double gas oven and a long breakfast bar.
Four delectable beds with en-suite bathrooms accommodate up to twelve guests at this non-smoking villa. The three king bed suites offer spa-like baths, with a fourth suite offering two sets of full bunk beds that are sure to be a hit with children. Two king suites offer televisions and walk-in closets, and there are dual vanities in one of the king suites as well as the bunk room. The master suite also provides direct access to the hot tub.
The Silver Star village offers a common area fitness room, swimming pool and hot tub as well as a ski rental shop, a coffee shop and a fine dining establishment. A quick walk from the property onto the slope or down to the chairlift at the Silver Star plaza are conveniences during both the winter and summer months, so you can enjoy Park City all year round. Whether you have come to Utah to ski, snowboard, hike or golf, this lovely chalet is close to all the action!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Many stairs and no wheelchair access may make this villa less suitable for guests with mobility issues.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to hot tub
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: 2 Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cooler
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Sound system
- Wet bar
- Gas fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Home theater
- Ski room
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Park City Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Main street with restaurants & shops
- 10 minute drive to Canyon Golf Course
- 15 minute drive to Utah Olympic Park
- Direct access to Silver Star ski lift
- 5 minute drive to Park City Mountain
- 10 minute drive to Canyons Resort
- 15 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort
- 50 minute drive to Salt Lake City International Airport ( SLC)
- Maximum 12 guests
- Additional bedding available (upon request & extra cost)
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM