Blackstone Townhome 10
The Canyons Village at Park City, Utah, United States
3 br, 3 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Bed, Queen Bed, Twin Bed
DVD player, Fireplace , Heating system, Parking, TV, Wi-Fi
Serene Canyons mountain and ski lift views adorn the picturesque windows of this brand new luxury residence, Blackstone Townhome 10. Welcome to a year round holiday rental perfectly suited to outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers alike. Just minutes from the Cabriolet Gondola, the Canyons Resort and the Utah Olympic Park, you will be ideally positioned for the ultimate alpine holiday!
Guests of Blackstone Townhome 10 will surely enjoy a soothing soak in the bubbles of the large hot tub facing the slopes, offering some well deserved relaxation after a long winter ski day or a summer hike in the mountains. The perks inside include an ice maker, television, DVD player, air conditioning, heating and Wi-Fi. Feel free to ask our villa specialist about additional options such as villa pre-stocking, airport transfers, housekeeping and chef services.
With a contemporary flair, this multi-story, private abode showcases unique artwork, state of the art technology, new Viking appliances and fashionable contemporary furnishings. Large entries and ten foot doorways lend this residence a feeling of grandeur. Relax in the living area on the comfortable couch in front of the gas fireplace. The open plan space also includes a stunning dining set and a fully equipped kitchen with a gas range and a breakfast bar.
This Blackstone residence accommodates up to eight guests with a beautiful king master suite, a queen junior master suite and a third suite with a twin over full bunk set. The versatile sleeping arrangements are perfect for a family or a group of friends. There is also a queen pull out sofa as an additional option. The en-suite baths feature the latest in contemporary stone work and offer a spa-like ambience.
Whether you have come to Utah to ski or golf, you will find everything you require within proximity of Blackstone Townhome 10. Both the Canyons and Park City golf courses as well as plenty of options for nature walks and hikes are also within easy reach. In the summer, keep on the lookout for concerts at the magnificent Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater where classical music ensembles and the bands representing a variety of genres at the St. Regis Big Stars chime their celestial notes across the valleys. Live it up with Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Many stairs and no wheelchair access may make this villa less suitable for guests with mobility issues.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Television, View of mountain
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 3: Twin size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, View of mountain
- Additional Bedding: Queen Sofa bed located in living room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- DVD player
- Gas fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- View of mountain
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to The Canyons Village
- 5 minute drive to Canyons Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 10 minute drive to Utah Olympic Park
- 3 minute drive to Cabriolet Gondola
- 5 minute drive to Canyons Resort
- 10 minute drive to Park City Mountain
- 15 minute drive to Deer Valley
- 40 minute drive to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Additional bedding available (upon request & at extra cost)
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM