Elia, Mykonos, Greece
4 br, 4 ba
7 night minimum stay
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, TV, Wi-Fi
Soaked in the Aegean sunshine just above the bay of Elia Beach, Solelia is a stylish private property within a residential estate. While overlooking both the countryside and turquoise sea – within a best of both worlds scenery – this prime location allows for easy access to the beach and its establishments, a less crowded side of Mykonos that also allows guests to join in on the nightlife just a short drive away. Experience the best of this Greek paradise with Luxury Retreats!
True to its expansive summer residence concept, the outdoor spaces at this breathtaking holiday rental were designed to all face towards the view allowing you to enjoy it from virtually every corner. A wooden deck surrounds the beautiful L-shaped infinity swimming pool, adorned with sun beds and pouffes while a grand pergola stretches out to cover the two distinct dining areas, the wet bar and a cozy corner lounge overlooking the bay.
The living spaces and bedrooms are split across two levels, in homage to a trademark feature of Cycladic architecture in which the living room and kitchen spill directly onto the pool terrace with all bedrooms being located one floor down. The interior decor bears witness to a minimalistic and contemporary design that fosters a refreshing ambience that rubs off as soon as one steps through the door. Thoughtful placement of modern amenities such as satellite TV and Wi-Fi complete the picture.
Four exquisite bedrooms accommodate up to eight guests at this non-smoking villa. Two bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, and three have dual vanities. Guests will have their choice of three double beds and two twin beds. All of bedrooms provide air conditioning. This villa makes a great bet for a holiday with family and friends.
Solelia is the perfect spot for travelers looking to experience Mykonos in a new, trendy way: spending time in a stylish setting, close to a beach and not too far from the famous action across the Mediterranean. This area of Mykonos is notorious for its extensive views over the Aegean Sea and front row seats to the colorful sunsets, while being within easy reach of town. Get the rest and relaxation you deserve!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Infinity swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Wet bar
- View of Ocean
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (2 hours daily)
- Towel & linen change twice per week
- Luggage assistance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 km to Mykonos Town
- 10.6 km to Mykonos Tennis Club
- 1 km to Elia Beach
- 3.5 km to Kalo Livadi Beach
- 12.8 km to Agios Stephanos Beach
- 13.5 km to Super Paradise Beach
- 9 km to Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Children welcome
- Check in: 3:00PM-8:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM