Kalafatis, Mykonos, Greece
6 br, 7 ba
7 night minimum stay
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Stereo, TV, Wi-Fi
The Greek island Mykonos is one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in the entire world. To do it justice, this newly built luxury rental has an incredible amount of outdoor living and dining space making it an ideal spot for hosting and enjoying spectacular ocean views. With private access to the waterfront, and the Kalafatis Beach only minutes away, Salacia is the perfect place to enjoy your Greek holiday.
With maximum accommodations for fourteen, Salacia is a great space to host large groups. Outside on the terrace you’ll find alfresco dining for eighteen, a bar, a sound system, an infinity pool, and of course, an amazing ocean view. After exploring the property a little you may find yourself wandering down Salacia’s private stairway to the Sea. Sit on the rocks below the villa and take in the view of the bay, or maybe dive right in. Moving back inside you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen with formal dining for eight and a wonderful living room to lounge in when the night’s coming to an end.
Thoughtful architecture always plays up the natural surroundings of its site, using the environment as an ally and a guide. Clean straight sightlines and muted tones make the perfect back drop to the vibrant blues and greens of this Greek island. Traditional stone walls and walkways lend themselves to a natural feel, while designer furnishings and top of the line fixtures put the modern touches right where they need to be.
There’s plenty of space for sleeping guests at Salacia. With five bedrooms in the main house, one in the guest house, and another one in the staff quarters, Salacia can handle up to fourteen. Each room features its own unique view of the ocean, television, air conditioning, and an ensuite bathroom.
Nearby the villa you’ll find the Greek town of Mykonos. Rich with historical sites and attractions, as well as having a bustling nightlife, Mykonos is a holiday destination to suit any occasion.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Salacia boasts a long stairway that leads directly down to the rocky shore of Agia Anna. However, families with young or novice swimmers should be aware that there is no beach, and getting in and out of the water can be difficult.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Private balcony, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Private entrance, View of Ocean
- Staff Quarters: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Sound System
- Air conditioning
- Infinity swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 18
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Sound system
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (6 hours daily)
- Daily towel change
- Linen change twice per week
- Luggage assistance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 11.5 km to Mykonos town
- Stairway access to Agia Anna Sea
- 1.5 km to Kalafatis beach
- 12 km to Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK)
- Maximum 14 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Check in: 3:00PM-8:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM