Hale Nani Ikena Kai
Ko Olina, Oahu, Hawaii
2 br, 2 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Manager, Security Guard, Staff Member, Villa Assistant
King Bed, Queen Bed
1 minute to airport
1 minute walk to beach
1 minute walk to town
Shared Jacuzzi, Shared pool
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco shower, Barbecue, DVD player, Outdoor dining, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor living area, Parking, Satellite television , Terrace, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Swim in four crystal clear blue lagoons, go for a walk along the seaside promenade or set sail from the marina during your stay at Hale Nani Ikena Kai. Tee off at the Ted Robinson eighteen hole championship golf course. Frequent exceptional restaurants, unique shops and phenomenal spas. With all its sophistication, don’t be surprised however if you spot sea turtles basking on the shoreline. This unique beachfront holiday rental must be experienced!
Stroll through the acres of lush, tropical grounds while admiring the beautifully stocked koi ponds and streams. Work out in the private fitness center, or cool off in either the Olympic sized lap pool or the lagoon-style pool, both with a hot tub. Watch the captivating sunsets from your lanai patio, or from the beachside bar while enjoying refreshing drinks and snacks. Beach toys, chairs, towels and a cooler are all provided for fun in the sun!
Top of the line stainless steel appliances adorn the fully stocked Roy Yamaguchi designer chef’s kitchen. The living area boasts wall-to-wall glass sliding doors that disappear so you can truly enjoy the expansive lanai and step out onto the cool grass, experiencing seamless indoor/outdoor living at its finest. Contemporary furnishings and modern artworks complement each other perfectly.
Two exquisite bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms accommodate up to six guests at this non-smoking unit. Both suites offer queen size beds, dual vanities, televisions, Blu-ray and DVD players, lounges and sliding doors that directly access the lush lanai. The spacious spa-like bathrooms are beautifully tiled with custom woodwork. The living room also has a queen sleeper sofa. We recommend this unit for a family holiday or honeymoon. Speak to our villa specialist about organizing a special event like a wedding.
Feel the breeze after a warm day in the Hawaiian sun and enjoy the smell of the ocean mixed with the fragrance of tropical flowers. One of the most idyllic and tranquil beachfront settings on all of Oahu, the Ko Olina Resort is a hidden gem that cherishes the natural elements. Ko Olina offers the ultimate Hawaiian holiday experience, along with the conveniences and comforts of shopping, dining and entertainment – with a myriad of offerings. Just a five minute walk to the golf course and right along the oceanfront, get the rest and relaxation you deserve with Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID # GE-012-114-4320-01 & TA-012-114-4320-01
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please note:
- Additional utility fee is applicable for 7 night stays or more.
- Mandatory mid-week cleaning fee is applicable for 7 night stays or more.
- All events are subject to additional fees and a security deposit is required (may be subject to variation - please inquire at time of booking).
- Additional fees are applicable per additional guest (may be subject to variation - please inquire at time of booking).
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Television, BluRay DVD player, Lounge area, Direct access to private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Television, BluRay DVD player, Lounge area, Direct access to private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 4
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- DVD player
- Ceiling fans
- Lounge area
- Air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Shared fitness center
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Shared Swimming pool & Hot tub
- Shared sauna & BBQ grill
- Outdoor living area
- Sun loungers
- Beach chairs
STAFF & SERVICES
- 24/7 Security staff
- 24/7 Greeter & Guest Services team
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Housekeeping (Mandatory fee - please reference need to know section)
Points of Interest
- 5 minutes to supermarket, restaurants, shopping, nightlife
- 6.3 miles to Kapolei
- 6.6 miles to Kalaeloa Regional Park
- 11 miles to Waikele Premium Outlets
- 5 minute walk to Ko Olina Golf Course
- 2 minute walk to the Ko Olina Lagoons
- 4 minute drive to the Ko Olina Beach Park
- 6 miles to Kalaeloa Airport (JRF)
- 20 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Security deposit collected
- Mandatory mid-week cleaning fee
- Additional bedding (upon request only & at additional cost)
- Social events permitted (upon request only & at additional cost)
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM