Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii
4 br, 4 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
18 mile to airport
2 mile to town
8 minute walk to beach
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Balcony, Barbecue, Ceiling fan, Elevator, Parking, Safe, TV, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Nestled on a lush mountainside in Lanikai, just one block from Lanikai Beach, you will find Kailani Villa: a two-story modern and luxurious masterpiece.
Kailani Villa embodies modern elegance, punctuated by Hawaiian touches throughout. Set behind gates and back from street level, it is an intimate Hawaiian getaway. The villa includes every detail you will need to rest, relax and recharge - including a spacious, open floor plan, travertine floors, high ceilings and an elevator to the first floor. Spa-inspired bathrooms with stone detailing add the finishing touches to a beautiful, calming atmosphere.
Entering the Villa on the first floor, you will find a bedroom, kitchen and a living room with two modern, new convertible sofa beds. On the first floor lanai, the sweeping blue gradients of the ocean and iconic Mokulua Islands welcome you to your new holiday home.
The main entrance to the home puts you on the second story, where you will find an even larger panoramic view of the ocean, as well as the gorgeous mountainside behind the Villa. The master bedroom and twin bedrooms are found on the second floor. Overhead fans in every room creates an airy Hawaiian atmosphere. A flat screen TV, board and card games and books are provided in the living room, as well as a large comfortable sectional with with mountain and ocean views from the comfort of the couch.
The spacious, gourmet kitchen offers granite counters, a pantry, new fridge, built in wine fridge, dishwasher, quality appliances and more.
The entire house aims to pull the outdoor beauty of Hawaii into every space and view, with pocket sliding doors leading to the front lanai and back yard. Out the back door is a serene, quiet grassy area to enjoy the Jacuzzi and spend time letting down in the outdoor entertainment area.
The upstairs master bedroom, twin bedroom, and downstairs queen bedrooms offer air conditioning for your comfort.
One block to the most coveted sandy part of Lanikai beach, where you can launch the stand up paddle boards or kayak provided for your use or go for a swim in the majestic blue waters.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-200-559-6160-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, View of ocean
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Rain Shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, View of garden
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Desk
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite/Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- View of ocean
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.4 miles to Kailua Town with Restaurants & Shops
- 5.1 miles to Royal Hawaiian Golf Club
- 8.6 miles to Ko'olau Golf Club
- 14.1 miles to Honolulu
- 18.4 miles to Diamond Head
- 8 minute walk to Lanikai Beach
- 4 minute drive to Kailua Beach Park
- 16.8 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 21.4 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Security deposit collected
- Social events permitted (upon request only & at additional cost)
- Additional bedding available (upon request only & at additional cost)
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM